Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

My Narrative - It was the strangest thing I have ever seen....

Name: Chasity

My eye’s grew bigger looking into this creature's dark brown eye’s. It was the strangest thing I had ever seen. It gave me a straight look with it’s grassy green face. His hand came up slowly waiting for me to shake it. I couldn't because I was too frightened. My mind was fuzzy, I couldn't think properly. I took out my hand to shake the creatures hand but my hand pulled back. The creature looked at me as though he was gonna say something but he didn't.

I couldn’t look at it for once. My eye’s slowly drifted to the street. I ran as fast as I could. I looked back, looking at nothing but trees. There was no sight of the mysterious creature. My house was up ahead I ran faster than I usually did. The front door of my house was open. My Body crept inside leaving muddy footprints. I slammed the door at the back of me not knowing my mother and  father were still asleep.
Mum came down the stairs with panic written all over her face. “Are you alright Joshy. What happened? Where were you?” Mum asked
“I’m alright, I was at the park playing.” I answered.
“Go and have a shower, you have mud all over you and sweat all over your face.” Mum said.
I went into the bathroom closing the door behind me. My hand reached up to turn on the shower. Splash, Splash went the water entering the bathtub. I put my hand underneath the water feeling if it was hot, cold or warm.

I got into the shower and wet my hair. I could feel the water trickling down my back as I wet my hair. “la la la la la la” I almost slipped trying to groove as I sang.
“Son are you almost finished!” My mum yelled from the other room.
“Yes! Why?” I questioned.
“I need to use the Wharepaku (Toilet), Quick!” She shouted.

My legs dripped with water. I dried my body off with the towel just leaving my hair wet. MY legs slipped into a pair of pants and My arms got into a T - shirt.
I ran down stairs and put my dirty muddy shoes on. “Where are you going Joshy?” Mum asked
“I’m going to Nicks House.” I replied
But I actually wasn’t, I walked over to the forest retracing my steps. I ran up and down all around to look for the grassy green creature I saw a while ago. Mist rose from the ground and that meant you couldn’t see where you were going. Now this was a problem because I didn't know who was calling me and who it was.

I walked straight ahead seeing if I would walk into the mysterious voice. I couldn't feel anything but bark and wood. I felt a hand tug my arm. It pulled me. I screamed “AHHHHHHH!” A hand covered my mouth so that no one would hear me.
“Who are you? Where are you taking me? Do I know you? Where do you live?......”
“Ummmm.... and could you be quiet!” The creature Interrupted.
“Hey you couldn't even hear me in the first place and you still can’t now!” I mumbled.
But the creature could only hear babyish words. He still dragged me by the arm. “Gosh your heavy,” The creature said.
“I know you are but what am I?” I childishly said.
“Hey you better stop..........” “Or what?”I said “Or, or, or yeah I’ve got nothing to say.” The creature spoke.

He stopped. “Okay if you stop talking I’ll let you go home, If you don’t then your dead meat!” The man yelled.
I kept quiet and finally he let me go. I ran off poking tongues and spitting in his face. He didn't chase after me because he was so tired. I ended up telling my mum and dad as soon as I got home, But guess what they didn’t care at all. They had their eye’s too busy looking at the T.V instead of listening to me talking. Disrespectful! I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment