Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Speech Reflection


How did you feel about presenting your speech to the class?
At first I felt nervous then when it came to the end for the feed forward part I felt better because my class gave me and my partner good comments about our speech.


What was the hardest part about preparing a speech? 
The hardest part about presenting my speech was when I had to talk clear and loudly so that the audience could hear what I was saying to them.
What did you enjoy most about speeches? 
The part I enjoyed about speeches was when me and my partner co-operated to finish our wonderful speech.
How could you improve your speech making next time? 
I could practise my speech in front of the mirror at home so that I can use more hand gestures.
Shade in the squares to give your speech a rating out of TEN:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10



No comments:

Post a Comment