Pages

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Taking my netbook home for the first time

It was a pleasure to take my netbook home for the first time because now I can make more blog posts than ever and finish of work I haven't finished at school.Taking my netbook home is a very exciting thing for me in my life time. I just love taking my netbook home because it just like finishing work at school but your finishing it at home. I take care of my netbook at home and at school and that's a good thing. Finishing homework and other school work on time has been done on my netbook. I love taking my netbook home and that's good.

2 comments:

  1. I can see how exciting you are to go with your netbooks home, but remember take care of your netbook when you are out of school. I love the way you use a picture of you being happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chasity you must of had fun with your netbook cause I didn't take my netbook home. YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY!!!!

    ReplyDelete